Tax Treatment of Royalty Profits

  • -

According to the new tax regime, 80% of “Royalty Profit” generated from such Intellectual Property will be exempt from corporation tax.  The remaining 20% will be subject to the normal corporation tax rate (currently 12.5%) For the purpose of determining the “Royalty Profit” the law allows the deduction from the resulting royalty income of all

Read More