The Cyprus Company
Α Cyprus company can either be a private company established by one or more persons or a public company established by seven or more persons. Additionally, other legal entities that can be registered, are Branches and Partnerships.
Α company’s constitutional documents are its Memorandum and Articles of Association which specify the activities in which the company may engage and the means by which it will govern its affairs.
There is no required minimum issued and paid-up capital for a private company, however it is common to have a share capital of at least €1,000.
Every company must have a secretary and a registered office address in Cyprus which may also be used as the business address of the company. Although not a requirement, for tax purposes it is common practice for the majority of the directors to be Cyprus residents.
Our Firm can assist you with the formation of a Cyprus company for which we shall require the following:
Our company follows the Code of Ethics in each of its engagement. Our team of experts always perform their duties by taking into consideration all ethical values such as objectivity, professional behavior, confidentiality, integrity, professional competence and due care.
We make sure that our engagement team has the appropriate competencies and efficiently plans its workload as to be able to obtain and analyze all the necessary evidence as per the company’s quality standards before delivering the project to the client.
- Name of the company;
- Detailed description of the principal activity of the company;
- Number of authorized share capital issued share capital;
- Names, address, identity card number or passport number, date of birth and percentage of shareholding for each beneficial shareholder;
- Name, address, date of birth and identity card number or passport number of directors;
- Name, address, date of birth and identity card number or passport number of Secretary;
- Address of registered office.